Electric Roller Blinds
Fantastic Electric Roller Blinds Are Now Just Around The Corner
With our electric roller blinds, You can lift, lower, and even keep the blind at various heights down the window at the touch of a button. Does it seem to be too good to be true? With King Blinds’ high-quality electric roller blinds, it’s now more than possible. With an electric blind, the possibilities are nearly infinite. The motor does not need to be hardwired and can be mounted anywhere. We also offer a solar panel alternative that will trickle charge the battery for those places where a charging lead would be impractical. The blind’s fabric roll covers a window, providing good protection and light exclusion as well as a comfortable way to operate it. At our shops, you can choose from a wide range of colors and styles, as well as a variety of fabric features. Give us a call or come into our showroom, and one of our blinds experts will help you find the perfect electric shade. We also offer installation, repair, and follow-up services, as well as appropriate warranties on our electric blinds.
How Electric Roller Blinds Work?
Automatic roller blinds can be powered by a remote or a wall switch, which can be hard-wired or wireless. The simple remotes usually only have three control buttons: one for raising the blind, one for lowering it, and a third for stopping the blind somewhere in between. The motor and battery are concealed within the blind’s barrel, allowing for a clean and easy installation with no extra parts to worry about. Once you’ve followed the programming instructions, the remote will connect to the motor within the blind.
Factors That Set Electric Rollers Apart
Convenient: Electric blinds are ideal for anyone who wants to save time and effort. This shaded-bliss blind will provide shaded-bliss at the touch of a button for those with mobility problems, hard-to-reach windows, or windows that are very high. You can switch your blind or curtain to any place you like with the touch of a button. You can also use light sensors, heat sensors, and timers to make your products work even when you’re not at home or work. You can choose from a range of remotes and trendy wall switches to monitor all your blinds from the comfort of your couch or keep switches out of reach of an inquisitive toddler
- Simple to Use: With their remote controls, electric blinds are easy to operate. They make your life a little bit simpler in general. You can monitor them at any time from any place. They have a clear and unobtrusive installation that will not detract from your decor. They have a quiet motor and greatly prolong the life of your blinds.
- Safety: Unlike manual blinds, these do not have any hanging cords or strings, making them completely child and pet-safe. A remote-operated blind is inherently child-friendly due to the lack of chains or cords used to operate the blind.
- Cost Effective: They have a very clean and minimal look, thanks to the lack of chain or cords, which is suitable for modern and contemporary interiors. We can also install solar-powered roller blinds for you. Although these blinds only use a small amount of electricity, putting a small strain on your budget, you can rest assured that you are doing all you can to support the environment while also enjoying all the benefits of electric blinds.
- Reach Hard Areas: Electric rollers can quickly adjust to hard-to-reach windows that are difficult to reach. Many homes and businesses have windows that are either in an inconvenient location or require the use of a ladder to reach. Normal blinds would be a poor choice in these situations, but automated blinds offer the best in both worlds. You can monitor how much light reaches the building without having to go out to get a stepladder.
- Privacy: With the addition of automatic timers and sensors, you can preserve your privacy while still increasing security. They offer an additional layer of security to your house. Leave the blinds down or simply move them to prevent burglars. You can also use them to protect yourself from intrusive stares from strangers without having to approach the windows physically.
Light Control: Electric Roller Blinds shield precious furnishings from the sun’s rays while providing excellent light control for you and your family. With these, you can change the light level to your desired ambiance by fine-tuning the daylight, managing glare, and operating blinds.